Thursday, February 12, 2015

ABC challenge: Drinks with umbrellas (Indie polish) + LIPIF (Enchanted polish) "Barbie"

Introduction

Day 4, letter "D" and awesome matte polish Drinks with umbrellas. This polish is a part of a new collection "Meet me in Mexico" released by Indie polish last week. I got entire collection and you will see the rest of them once we reach letter "I". What can I say about this polish? It's super bright and has very smooth finish, I adore it even though this pink is a bit too much for me. To make it even more "Barbie" I added some Life in plastic glitter from Enchanted polish and they work really nice together. Gorgeous combination of sparkle and matte finish results in "Barbie" with her swirly heart full of love.

Results
Figure 1. Nail art "Barbie".







Figure 2. More images with bottles.


Figure 3. And without.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Indie polish - Drinks with umbrellas (3 coats)
  • Enchanted polish - Life in plastic, it's fantastic
  • Essie - Matte about you 
Other materials:
  • Stripping tape -pink
  • Swirly heart metal confetti from Bundle monster 

References

No comments:

Post a Comment