Thursday, March 12, 2015

ABC challenge: Enchanted polish LaLa land swatch

Introduction

It's letter "L" today and I'm showing gorgeous LaLa land from Enchanted polish. It was sitting in the box quite long, because I was not sure if I want to keep this polish or not. I'm glad that I tried it on. It's a beautiful color and application was super easy, 2 coats and no problems.  Next day I added some nail art to this background and top coat, results I'll show you latter. It's been 4 days  since I wear it, no chipping no shrinking, still looks fresh and I did not avoid any household tasks. On many swatch pictures LaLa land looks really blue, but it's not like this in reality. That's why for my pictures I tried to preserve more realistic teal color. hopefully you will be able to see it too :)

Results

Figure 1. Collage - Enchanted polish LaLa Land.



Figure 2.  Swatch images with bottles.


Figure 3. And swatches without bottle.


 Figure 4. Macro image of nail.


Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Enchanted polish - LaLa Land (2 coats, no top coat)
References

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty polish! And i love your photos! what kind of camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I use Canon EOS 400D with 50mm lense and macro ring.

      Delete