Tuesday, March 3, 2015

ABC challenge: Frolic in the ocean by Indie polish + Glam by LA colors.

Introduction

Hello, I'm back* to following ABC challenge and decided to cover in 1 mani three missing letters: F, G and I. There was no untried polish for letter H in my collection, otherwise I would have to through it in, as well ;) Honestly, I'm really glad that I decided to combine Frolic in the ocean by Indie polish and Glam, they match each other perfectly. Gold shimmer in the Glam turns cold teal of Frolic in the ocean into tender spring green. To make pictures a bit more interesting used my wooden necklace instead of bottle. Please let me know if you like how it looks.

Results
Figure 1. Frolic in the ocean + Glam.




Figure 2. More images with bottles.




Figure 3. And without.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Indie polish - Frolic in the ocean (2 coats)
  • LA colors - Glam (1 coat)
* Couple weeks ago I decided to stop any nail polish usage, trying to figure out if my son's eczema could be triggered by polish/acetone. The good news is that it does not seem to be a trigger, so I will continue to polish with extra caution.

More for letter "i"

No comments:

Post a Comment