Thursday, March 26, 2015

ABC challenge: Reverse gradient with Pia by Zoya and Pinking out of thewindow by China glaze

Introduction

Double "P" today: orange shimmer Pia and pink cream Pinking out of the window. I mixed these two beauties together using reverse gradient technique. Turns out this combination looks gorgeous and I love how shimmer from  Zoya mixes with pink China glaze. For the accent nail I changed direction of gradients just to make it more interesting.  Here is the link for tutorial from which I originally learned this technique (click).

Results


Figure 1. Nail art "Pinkorange".





 Figure 2. More images with bottle.




Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Macro image of nail.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Zoya -Pia (gradient)
  • China glaze - Pinking out of the window (gradient)
Other materials:
  • Striping tape

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! I never would have thought to put pink and orange together, but this style of gradient never gets old to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Myishia, I love orange. And also think that reverse gradients look awesome :)

      Delete