Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Konad back pearl nail art "Honeybee"

Introduction


There was only one polish starting from letter "K" among my untried ones - Konad stamping polish Black pearl. Therefore I used it to create this bee themed nail art. I have to say that this polish stamps very well and yet I hate it. Why? You probably noticed that my index and ring fingers have black background, I had to redo them completely after I applied top coat on my nails stamped with Konad, because it smeared so badly. And I tried two glossy topcoats and one matte, I gave it super long time to dry (6 hours), nothing helped. It was very frustrating as all my stamping work was just ruined. Since black pearl polish was smearing terribly, I left remaining fingers without any topcoat for this pictures. I did mattify black fingers stamped with yellow Mundo de Unas and surprise, surprise no smearing whatsoever. I love my MdU polish and Konad black pearl is going to "better do not use" box.


Results
Figure 1. Nail art "Honeybee".





 Figure 2. More images with bottles.



Figure 3. And without.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Indie polish - Don't forget sunscreen (3 coats)
  • Essie - Licorice (1 coat)
  • Konad - Black pearl (stamping)
  • Mundo de Unas (yellow)
Stamping Plates:
  • Bundle monster - BM401 and BM 422

References

No comments:

Post a Comment