Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My very first guest post hosted by ProcrastiNails: Terry Pratchett Inspired

Introduction


Today is a big day for me as I made my first guest post for spectacular blogger Katherine from Procrastinails. This post was inspired by one of my favorite fantasy writers Terry Pratchett, who recently died after several years of battling with early Alzheimers decease. You can find my post following this link.
And I want to share some pictures here as well:

Results
 Figure 1. Nail art "Tribute to Terry Pratchett and his Discworld".

8 comments:

  1. I also posted on the guest post itself but this is a really fantastic tribute. The base is absolutely perfect. If I had seen it elsewhere I would have thought "Discworld"!

    I also really love the book art on your copies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !!! I love this background so much, these two crows toes make a perfect combination for space and magical effect.

      Delete
  2. I love this mani especially the gradient. Where can I purchase these polishes? If I may ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find them at Llarow Myishia. http://www.llarowe.com/shop-all/crowstoes.html

      Delete
    2. And thank you so much for following my blog, I love to read your comments :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. As I replied above at Llarow : http://www.llarowe.com/shop-all/crowstoes.html

      Delete
  4. Thank you very much, and I absolutely love reading blog too.

    ReplyDelete