Monday, April 13, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Dance legend Roz swatch

Introduction

April 13 is a duchrome day and I love duochromes, they always fascinate me. I chose to swatch Rose by Dance legend, because it was untried and it's almost a year since I got it. This polish is a part of Chameleon collection together with Boo and Wazowski, which I swatched earlier. The main shift is from magenta pint to golden green, but you can see beautiful intermediate colors as well. Polish is opaque in 2 coats, however some strokes might be visible and application is not super easy. Nevertheless, I really like how it looks on my nails. Roz also counts as my belated "R" entry to ABC challenge.

Results
Figure 1. Collage with Roz.





Figure 2. More images with bottle.



Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Macro image of nail.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Dance legend - Roz (2 coats)
References


2 comments:

  1. OOOOOH!!! Pretty! I'll have to try and find some of that for sure. Thanks for sharing and inspiring us all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine, I hope you found it :)

      Delete