Sunday, April 26, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Dance legend Termo trio 1 swatch

Introduction

Day 26 of  Colour challenge is about re-swatching nail polish. I started my blog recently and did not post too many swatches before this challenge, that's why I decided to show polish which I swatched for myself about a year ago. Also it's thermo polish and there was no special day for this kind of polish. This polish is by Dance legend is called Termo trio 1 and has 3 different colors. Dependent on the temperature you can either see combo of any 2 colors or all 3 of them, how cool is that? Thermal effect of this polish is really prominent and I enjoy wearing it so much. It also makes beautiful gradient for nail art (here I combined it with glitter gradient). On all pictures dark blue corresponds to cold temperature, purple to medium and sky blue to warm.

Results

Figure 1. Collage with Termo trio 1.



Figure 2. More images with bottle.




Figure 3. And without.



Figure 4. Macro images of nails.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Dance legend - Termo trio 1 (3 coats)
References
My old swatches:



No comments:

Post a Comment