Tuesday, April 14, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Dance Legend Lebedushka swatch

Introduction

April 14 is about textured polish, and I have just few of them, because it's not my favorite finish. Mostly I use textured polish for accent details in my nail art and I used Lebedushka this way, but never actually swatched it. This polish looks gorgeous in the bottle subtle blue with gold shimmer, on the nails it has pleasant textured finish and nice shimmer. Application was tricky, that's why I end up using 3 coats, but on pictures it looks gorgeous, so I'm happy with final result. In ABC challenge the letter is "U" or number, since I do not have any polish starting with this letter and Lebedushka has number 5 in Anna Gorelova collection, I'm also using it as an entry for ABC challenge.

Results

Figure 1. Collage with "Lebedushka".






Figure 2. More images with bottle.




Figure 3. And without.



Figure 4. Macro images of nails.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Dance legend - Lebedushka (3 coats)
References

No comments:

Post a Comment