Friday, April 24, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Emily de Molly You don't own me swatch

Introduction

You don't own me is definitely on of the oldest polishes, which I bought and never tired and it's also was my first buy through FB group. Unlike all other Emily de Molly glitters in my collection, this one has settled down glitter and now bottle looks half empty :( However it did not hinder much with easy application over Split personality swatched earlier and I really like this combination. This post is also my "Y" entry for ABC challenge, better later than never.

Results

Figure 1. Collage with You don't own me.




Figure 2. More images with bottle.



Figure 3. And without.

Figure 4. Macro image of nail.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Emily de Molly - You don't own me (top coat)
  • Emily de Molly - Split personality (2 coats)
References

No comments:

Post a Comment