Wednesday, April 29, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Emily de Molly Serenity swatch

Introduction

April is almost over and sadly Colour challenge is also coming to an end. Today I want to share swatches of Serenity, another Emily de Molly polish. This glitter in a teal cream base was selected by my friend and hopefully she will like my pictures. Serenity has a beautiful combination of glitter colors: gold, purple, teal and blue of different sizes. I think nails covered with this polish look like wonderful jewels made from some sort of natural stone and that's exactly why I love this unique glitter.

Results

Figure 1. Collage with Serenity.




Figure 2. More images with bottle.





Figure 3. And without.

Figure 4. Macro image of nail.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Emily de Molly - Serenity (2 coats)
References

No comments:

Post a Comment