Tuesday, April 21, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Mundo de Unas Neon stamping

Introduction

It's Tuesday and I'm combining again two challenges using Mundo de unas polish with numbers 28 Orange and 38 Green for ABC challenge and both of them are neons, which is perfect for 30 Days of Color. You also might notice that I recycled my Lebedushka swatch as a base for this stamping, this is the only way I could keep up with challenges. As usually there was no problem with MdU stamping, especially considering these chaotic patterns. What do you think about it? Does neon stamping over sparkly textured polish look good? I kind of like it, but it's a bit unusual for me.

Results

Figure 1. Collage with Neon green and Neon orange.






Figure 2. More images with bottle.





Figure 3. And without.



Figure 4. Macro image of nail.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Dance legend - Lebedushka (3 coats)
  • Mundo de unas - Neon green and Neon orange (stamping)
Stamping plates:
  • Hehe - 40
References

4 comments: