Friday, April 17, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Picture polish Never nude and Chillax blocking nail art

Introduction


My post today is a bit different, because I decided to show pictures of nail art which I did 8 months ago before I even started this blog. The only new pictures are macros of nail and polish in the bottle. So this is going to be my #flashbackFriday post :) I really like the idea for this mani, however now I probably would have done it much better and for sure I would have taken better pictures. To be honest, I did this look as soon as I received Never nude, because I was so inspired by it, but I never touched this polish after. Swear to change it and use this beauty soon.  I'm actually planing to dedicate entire May to the usage of Picture polish, since I bought 17 new bottles.

Results

Figure 1. Collage with Never nude.



Figure 2. More images with bottle.


Figure 3. And without.


 Figure 4. Macro image of nail.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Picture polish - Never Nude and Chillax
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Lively Lilac
  • Mundo de Unas - Silver (strips)
References

No comments:

Post a Comment