Friday, May 15, 2015

Femme Fatale Snow White inspired collection Mirror, mirror on the wall... swatch

Introduction

I'm a bit sad because it's my last swatch of polish from Snow White inspired collection release by Femme Fatale cosmetics. Last, but not least and really outstanding glitter called Mirror, mirror on the wall... When I was placing my order I almost skipped this one, well it would have been a bad  mistake, because it has very unique composition. Silver base with strong pink shimmer and holographic glitters of different sizes which sparkles with and without sunlight. No wonder this polish was the first one to go out of stock, if you have a chance do not hesitate, just grab it. For this polish I took some pictures inside and some outside that's why you will be able to see the difference in the color between them.

Results


Figure 1. Mirror, mirror on the wall... swatch




Figure 2. More images with bottle (indoor).



  Figure 3. And without (outdoor).



Figure 4. And without (indoor).





    
Figure 5. Macro image of nail (indoor).

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Femme Fatale - Mirror, mirror on the wall... (3 coats)
References
This polish will be re-stocked here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sitting here drooling over these swatches and waiting for Color4Nails to restock these! Love love love the macros!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was always keeping you in mind while swatching mirrors !!! I'm sure this time you will get it ;) I like macros with bottle, but I think more practice is needed for me to nail it.

      Delete