Sunday, May 17, 2015

HPB Presents: Enchanted polish 2 AM summer night and stamping nail art "Night garden"

Introduction

This month is dedicated to May flowers in Hobby polish bloggers FB group (HPB). It just happened that I accumulated several beautiful floral manicures and I decided to share some of them during HPB floral week (May 15-22). This is my first entry, simple stamping which looks really good, because background polish 2 AM summer night (swatched here) is so reach and vampy. I used QA plate which was my long term obsession and was pleased with results.

Results


Figure 1. Nail art "Night garden".
 

 Figure 2. More images with bottle.

 


Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Individual nails.

Figure 5. Macro image of stamping.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Enchanted polish - 2 AM summer night (2 coats)
  • Mundo de Unas - Metalic purple (stamping)
Stamping plates:
  • QA 75
References

8 comments:

  1. Those macro shots ... so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polish is stunning! And nice stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes 2am is a gorgeous polish, I was afraid to ruin it with stamping :)

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful! There's something about stamping with light polish over a dark one that I adore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was afraid to ruin this polish with stamping and went with something simple :)

      Delete
  4. 2 AM is such a stunner! You chose the perfect image and color to bring out the dark inkiness of the base!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, do you have 2 AM? I now look at this stamping and think that adding some highlights and shadows could have been nice.

      Delete