Friday, May 22, 2015

HPB Presents: Too fancy lacquer Mon cheri and stamping nail art "Floral lace"

Introduction

Today I have my last very simple post for HPB may flowers. This delicate floral stamping was done after I swatched Mon cheri. This combination of colors is a bit strange, but I think it works because Mon cheri is cold red-coral polish. This stamping pattern looks nice and airy even on short nails and of course holographic sparkle adds a touch of sophistication to this otherwise very simple look.

Results


 Figure 1. Nail art "Floral lace".


Figure 2. More images with bottle.




Figure 3. And without.



Figure 4. Individual nails.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  •  Too fancy lacquer - Mon cheri (2 coats)
  • Mundo de Unas - Paste blue (stamping)
Stamping plates:
  • JQ-02
References

3 comments:

  1. I would not have though to pair that stamping color with Mon Cheri but love how it turned out! Very chic :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think there was a challenge related reason for this choice, but at the end I posted another mani. Although this one turned out pretty.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete