Tuesday, June 9, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Radial gradient with Picture polish Grace and Paris and Bundle Monster stamping plate 608 "It's broken"

Introduction

It's pink/radial gradient day in June 30 Days of Colour challenge and I was really looking forward to make second radial gradient, because I loved first one. I was not sure which stamping image to use until I remembered beautiful blue gradient with broken glass stamping, which Sarah did for Autism awareness.  It was a perfect opportunity to make a pink version with radial gradient. I used sparkly picture polish Grace and Paris , but to be honest gradient looked poor without stamping. Fortunately I received my Bissu polish just in time and it was a perfect metallic pink shade. Another wonderful radial gradient was complete. I wanted to give a romantic name to this nail art... so  "It's broken" and you can decided for your self what is it.

Results


Figure 1. Nail art "It's broken"



Figure 2. More images with bottle.





Figure 3. And without.




Figure 4. Individual nails.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Picture polish - Grace and Paris (radial gradient)
  • Bissu - Oro rosa (stamping)
Stamping plates:
  • Bundle monster - BM608
References

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mani! All the various components come together to make one of the prettiest manis ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lara, i'm happy that you like it :)

      Delete