Tuesday, July 21, 2015

30 Days of colour: Femme Fatale Gossamer dust swatch

Introduction

Good day darlings, one more swatch for you. This time it's gorgeous thermo shimmer with yellow to orange transition. Those of you familiar with WoF will appreciate that this beauty is called Gossamer dust and the rest can just enjoy this delicate beauty. I love yellow and orange polish and I love thermos, so this one is my ultimate dream polish. When I was wearing Gossamer dust my nails were long and nail tips naturally showed transition to orange. In order to get them completely yellow or more orange I had to use warm/cold water before taking pictures. As with most yellow polishes you will need 3-4 coats to get full opacity, I did 4 layers just to be sure and because I enjoyed putting it on ;) Gossamer dust has very beautiful shimmer and looks great as a base for nail art, which you can see on my previous post. Yellows are not for everyone, but if you like them this polish can easily be a star in your collection. For me, there is no doubt it's my personal favorite yellow, even considering Toxic Buttercup from Crows toes, and it says a lot.

Results


Figure 1.  Gossamer dust swatch.





Figure 2. More images with bottle.





Figure 3. And without.

Figure 4. Macro image.



Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Femme Fatale - Gossamer dust (4 coats)

References

No comments:

Post a Comment