Thursday, July 16, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Zoya Savita swatch.

Introduction

Hello my dear readers, I was really looking forward for "waterfall" day in 30 Days of Colour challenge and even planned exactly what I'm going to do. But, I also was selected to participate in the Picture polish contest, which is really interesting, but tough. So currently all my creativity and energy are going towards creation of this super mani. Therefor, instead of waterfall nails I want to share swatch of gorgeous matte polish Savita from Zoya, which I did before stamping it with metallic Bissu. It fits previous prompt for which I covered vinyls, but not matte finish. and hopefully I'll be able to create waterfall mani before July ends. I'm super anxious about PP contest, so please, please send creative vibes my way!!!! And thank you for your  love and support, it really helps to fuel my motivation to create and post, post and creat and post ....

Results


Figure 1. Savita swatch.



Figure 2. More images with bottle.




Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Individual nails.


Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Zoya - Savita (2 coats)

References

1 comment: