Monday, August 3, 2015

Picture polish Paris swatch

Introduction

Good day darlings, for the month of August I joined among others one Russian Instagram challenge* (#лакоавгуст2015) and for the first prompt we were supposed to show our favorite summer polishes. It was very hard to choose one, but finally I decided to show Picture polish called Paris. It's a coral beauty with holo shimmer, which looks very elegant and fresh on the nails. Also this shade looked perfect with my necklace and I was able to make this wonderful collage. Finally since coral is almost red, I'm gonna use it as an entry for the first prompt of #bomnailartchallenge.

*At the end of this post you can find all four challenges which i will try to follow this month.
Results


Figure 1. Picture polish Paris swatch.




Figure 2. More images with bottle.




Figure 3. And without.




Figure 4. Macro images.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Picture polish - Paris (2 coats)
References
August challenges

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alesya! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the various challenges this month. May I ask where do you purchase your picture polish from? I just can't justify the shipping when ordering directly from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my dear, I was missing you, hope everything is fine at your end !!! You are right shipping directly from PP is high and you have to pay tax on top, because they ship with DHL. I bought mine at www.nailpolishcanada.com they ship to US too. Also color4nails has PPs.

      Delete
  2. http://www.llarowe.com/shop-all/picture-polish.html?limit=all

    ReplyDelete