Monday, November 2, 2015

November Macro challenge: Femme Fatale Hearts desire swatch

Introduction


Good day darlings, new months has began and we restarted out macro challenge. You can find full list of prompts at the end of my post and feel free to join us on Facebook or Instagram, also use our tags #novmacrochallenge and #macrochallenge. We start with an easy prompt - Swatch it. And I swatched wonderful polish called Heart's desire created by Femme fatale cosmetics as a part of White witch collection. Heart's desire is a sort of coral crelly polish with green-gold flakies and tiny orange microglitters. It looks really pretty in the bottle, but I was not really sure if it goes good with my skin. However, after taking macros I immediately fell in love with it. Just look at the flakies and and sparkles, they are fantastic. I'm wearing two coats without top.  If you search this polish on internet you will notice that there is a huge difference in colors between different swatchers. In my opinion, Herat's desire is definitely a warm coral polish, not a cold pink and I tried to show it as close to real life as possible.

Results


Figure 1. Hearts desire swatch.





 Figure 2. More images with bottle.



Figure 3. And without.




Figure 4. Macro images.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Femme Fatale - Hearts desire (2 coats)
References

No comments:

Post a Comment