Thursday, November 26, 2015

Picture polish Autumn and stamping nail design with MM 19 plate "Autumn owls"

Introduction

Good day darlings. Today I want to share nail art for Owls prompt at #clairestellechallenge and for this design I finally used Messy mansion plate, which I had forever and wanted to use so badly. It was really easy to choose background polish for the fall look I used bright orange Picture polish called Autumn. For index and ring fingers, as well as pinky I made stamping decals. And for middle finger I just stamped tree and added colorful leaves using dotting tool. I absolutely adore this cheerful fall design, but unfortunately my macros turned out blurry due to the insufficient light. Hopefully you will forgive me for this. As a bonus at the end there is a link to my video tutorial of water marble turkey nail design. Happy thanks giving everyone!

Results


Figure 1. Nail art "Autumn owls".




Figure 2. More images with and without bottle.


Figure 3. Individual nails.

Figure 4. Macro thanks giving turkey tutorial.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Picture polish - Autumn (2 coats)
  • Mundo de unas - Chocolate, Taupe, Yellow, Orange and Avocado (stamping and dotting)
Stamping plates and other materials:
  • Messy mansion - MM19

References
You can buy this stamping plate here.

No comments:

Post a Comment