Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Red gradient and golden Christmas ornaments nail art with metallic tattoos

Introduction

Good day darlings. Once again I decided to combine two challenges When colors collideRed and gold prompt and Ornaments for 12 days of Christmas nail art challenge. I started with red gradient including dark red cream Valentine (next to the cuticle), red cream Shock (middle) and red jelly with gold shimmer Vegas (on the tips). This gradient turned out very beautiful and so reach. I tried my best to show it on pictures, but it was even better in real life. To make golden ornaments which would really pop up, I used gold tattoos. It's my second time using tattoos for nail art and I'm absolutely in love with the final result. So bright and festive, I could wear these for entire Holiday season and never get bored.

Results


Figure 1. Nail art "Christmas ornaments".




Figure 2. More images with bottle.



Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Individual nails.


Figure 5. Macro images of ornament.

Materials and Methods


Nail Polish:
  • Christian Dior - Shock (1 coat and gradient)
  • Enchanted polish - Valentine (gradient)
  • Picture polish - Vegas (gradient)
Other materials:

References

9 comments:

  1. I am in love with how this came out! :) The red and the gold are a perfect vampy match. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica, it was difficult to photograph these tattoos though.

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful look!! The gold design is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marisa, I wish there was a stamping polish which would look like this.

      Delete
  3. Do you mind sharing the brand of tattoos or where you got them? I'd love to try this and really like that design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, not at all thank you for the question. I added this info to the blog post. I bought them during my trip to Russia at El corazon, but unfortunately this particular pattern is no longer available. Here is link to the shop http://en.elcorazon-shop.com/catalog/tattoo_gold/

      Delete