Monday, February 22, 2016

Femme fatale Hundred year's winter swatch and dry marble glow in the dark nail art

Introduction

Good day darlings. It's been a while since I posted last swatch of Femme fatale polish, but I still have few of them left among untrieds. Meet Hundred years of winter, wonderful mauve polish with intense teal shimmer. I would never imaging that this shade of polish could steal my heart, but somehow added shimmer makes it irresistible for me. To complement Hundred year of winter, I decided to make glow in the dark dry marble design inspired by Sveta Sanders. Dry marble is definetly not that easy for me, but I'm pretty pleased with results. Of course my favorite look is while Black light (UV) is on.

Results


Figure 1. Hundred year's winter and floral dry marble.




Figure 2. More swatch images with bottle and without.




Figure 3. More images of dry marble. Day light (top), UV light (middle), glow in the dark after UV exposure (bottom).

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Femme fatale - Hundred year's winter (2 coats)
  • Dance legend - Between angels (dry marble)
  • Picture polish - Wanderlust (dots)
References
My favorite site to buy Femme fatale polish is Color4nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment