Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Picture polish Autumn swatch and gradient stamping nail art "Orange dahlia"

Introduction

Good day darlings. Today I'm gonna show you all my favorite colors in one mani. Orange background is a wonderful Autumn from Picture polish. It has bright cheerful orange color and scattered holographic particles. Since this polish is a jelly you might need 3 coats for a full coverage, I used 2 coats and on some picture you can see free edge line. Nevertheless, I love this shade of orange. My two other favorite colors are yellow and green, so I combined them in a gradient floral stamping. Amazingly very pale yellow and neon green mixed together nicely and matched Autumn perfectly. Design looks bright and fresh and if you like it, check out video tutorial on my Instagram

Results



Figure 1. "Orange dahlia".




Figure 2. More images with bottle and without.



Figure 3. More images of stamping.


Figure 4. Macro images of individual nails with stamping.

Materials and Methods


Nail Polish:
  • Picture polish - Autumn (2 coats)
  • Mundo de Unas - Cream and neon green (stamping)
Stamping plates and other materials:
  • MoYou London - Suki 06

References

You can buy Autumn here.

No comments:

Post a Comment