Saturday, March 5, 2016

40 great nail art ideas: Pastel neon gradient with animal print stamping "Sping zepard"

Introduction

Good day darlings. This week we were doing pastel designs for 40 great nail art ideas challenge and my prompt was "Leopard print". Recently I saw gorgeous many created by Clairestelle8 where she is turning neon polish into pastels and that's exactly what I did here. Basically, you have to add layer of white polish on your sponge after you applied neons (short video tutorial will be on my IG). Also i was inspired my animal print image from MoYou London Explorer 23 which combines both leopard and zebra print. So I decided to recreate it, but with different plates because I wanted more delicate image on my small nails. Given that I had to make it on my Cinderella right hand (two nails are broken on my left hand..) clear stamper from Born pretty store turned out to be very handy. I'm not a huge fan of animal print, but this mani turned out fantastic. Too bad on my pictures you can not see very well delicate holo sparkle from Djinn, but it looks marvelous in real life. Oh yeah, I call this mani "Spring zepard", let me know what do you think about it.

Results


Figure 1. "Sping zepard"





Figure 2. More images with bottle and without.


Figure 3. Macro image of stamping.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Fair maiden - Flirty, Happy and Mischievous (gradient)
  • LA Colors - White (pastelesation of gradient)
  • Enchanted polish - Djinn in a bottle (1 coat)
  • Mundo de unas - Black (stamping) 
Stamping plates and other materials:
  • Bundel Monster - BM 613
  • Chez Delaney - Animaux 005
  • MoYou London - Explorer 23
References

No comments:

Post a Comment