Saturday, March 19, 2016

40 great nail art ideas:3 shades of green Mermaid dry marble nail design

Introduction

Good day darlings. My prompt for 40 great nail art ideas was scale/mermaid design. I decided to combine dry marble and stamping to create mermaid nails with 3 different shades of green polish. It was a first time I tried dry marble on top of the silicon mat and it definitely was easier than on the nail. Although I need to practice more, so that I can get consistent results for all nails.

Results


Figure 1. "Green mermaid".
Figure 2. Another image without bottle.

Figure 3. Macro image of marble.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Essies  - The more the merrier
  • El Corazon - Emerald bay
  • Klean color - Metallic green
Stamping plates and other materials:
  • Mundo de Unas - CZ08

References

No comments:

Post a Comment