Friday, March 25, 2016

Fair maiden Hyper and Mischievous and floral water marble decal

Introduction

Good day darlings. I continue to use my Fair maiden Rainbow brights for water marble. This time I combined blue and green colors for floral design on middle and ring finger. These flowers turned out really pretty, but I had to cut them to fit my nails. On index and pinky i did simple french which was super easy, I applied one stroke of green Mischievous on top of semi-dry blue Hyper, let it dry and topped with Rainbow juice Enchanted polish.

Results
Figure 1. "Blue and green flowers"





Figure 2. More images with bottle and without.


Figure 3. Macro image.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Fair maiden - Hyper and Mischievous (water marble and french tips)
  • Picture polish - Lakodom (1 coat)
  • Enchanted polish - Rainbow juice with pulp (top coat)
References
You can buy rainbow brights here.

No comments:

Post a Comment