Sunday, March 13, 2016

Mosaic water marble nail design with Pipe dream polish

Introduction

Good day darlings. Today I have another crazy water marble. This time it was created using Pipe dream polish. This polish does water marble fantastically and gives prefect super clear circles. But I was really fascinated by green bubbles appearing through orange and decided to use this effect for my design. If you are interested in the video tutorial check out my IG. I let water marble dry and applied it as decals. Finally, I added some Japaneses mosaic stamping on top and it really changed this look. Let me know which version do you like more with or without stamping?

Results


Figure 1. Mosaic water marble.





Figure 2. More images of water marble ans stamping.





Figure 3. Macro images of individual nails.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Pipe dream polish - Tabanca and Rhythm (water marble)
  • Mundo de Unas - White (stamping)
Stamping plates and other materials:
  • MoYou London - Suki 06

No comments:

Post a Comment