Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Sinful colors Cream pink and dotting water marble nail art "Pink dotting marble"

Introduction

Good day darlings. Today's challenge for #watermarblepracticewednesday was to in incorporate dots. Well... I literally made water marble with dots and it was the most interesting WM idea I ever tried. I'made video tutorial to show you how exactly i droped polish in the water (Figure 4). Obviously I had to let WM dry and make decals out of it otherwise dots would be ruined. It dried in the cup for 24 hours before I made decals. I was delighted to see how it turned out, and took pictures right away. Unfortunately it never dried completely and after waking up in the morning I could see many dents and surface became uneven, what a disappointment. Next time, I'll try different polish and see if it will dry better.

Results
Figure 1. "Pink dotting marble"






Figure 2. More images with bottle and without.


Figure 3. Macro images of individual nails.

Figure 4. Video tutorial.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Dance legend - Termo 178 (outer water marble ring)
  • Sinful colors - Cream pink (water marble)
  • Covergirl - Forever frosted (water marble)

No comments:

Post a Comment