Saturday, April 9, 2016

40 great nail art ideas: Zoya Darcy swatch with Tom & Jerry nail design

Introduction

Good day darlings. I had a one week break from anything nail-related, but now I'm back. And I have a sunny yellow cream to show you - Darcy by ZOYA. I'm super happy with this yellow, both color and application are fantastic. It was opaque already after two coats, but I did use nude colored base. The second part of this post is nail design inspired by kids TV, which I did for 40 great nail art ideas challenge. It was a perfect opportunity to use Tom & Jerry water decals form Born pretty store and try cheesy nail. On figure 1 you can see shiny version, while on figure 2 decals are mattified, not a big difference though. I love how bright and cheerful it looks, definitely brings some of my childhood memories  back. What is your favorite T&J episode? Mine is with frozen kitchen - Mice follies.

Results

Figure 1. Tom & Jerry nail design and Zoya Darcy.





Figure 2. More images with bottle and without. 



Figure 3. Macro images of individual nails.

Materials and Methods


Nail Polish:
  • Zoya - Darcy (2 coats)
  • Dance legend - Glitter base nude (1 coat)
  • Essie - Matte about you
Water decals:
  • Born pretty store  - Tom & Jerry water decals

References

No comments:

Post a Comment