Friday, April 29, 2016

Femme fatale March hare and Infamous riddle swatch

Introduction

Good day darlings. I'm back from my vacation and finally have time to write a blog post. You will find below two gorgeous Femme fatale polishes from Mad Tea-party collection. First one is olive green with orange shimmer called Infamous riddle. This polish is very unique and looks great on my fingers. I applied two coats of this polish, took pictures and realized that it would be a great base for March hare. Therefore, one coat was sufficient to show all the beauty of this golden-brown polish full of holographic microglitters and intense green shimmer. Finally, I could not resist and added stamping design combined with some dotting to complement these pretties. Love how glitters sparkle behind stamped image. Check out my IG for video tutorial.

Results


 Figure 1. March hare and Infamous riddle.





Figure 2. More images of Infamous riddle.



Figure 3. More images of March hare.


Figure 4. Stamping design on top of March hare.




Figure 5. Macro images of individual nails.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Femme fatale - Infamous riddle  (2 coats) and March hare (1 coat)
  • Mundo de Unas - Forest (stamping and dotting)
Stamping plates and other materials:
  • Emily de Molly -EDM13

References

My source of Femme fatale polish is Color4nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment