Friday, January 22, 2016

40 great nail art ideas: 3 shades of purple half & half dotting nail desing

Introduction

Good day darlings. I'm happy to show you my second contribution to 40 great nail art ideas. This week prompt was 3 shades of purple and I had to make half & half design. The pile of my untrieds is getting significantly smaller, but I still have plenty of purples and it was a nice chance to use some of them. Because I really love how Final fantasy and Purple portion of Vincent van Gold duo look on there own, the design is rather simple. Yet it turned out so wonderful, that I was wearing these nails since Sunday !!! 

Results
Figure 1. "3 shades of purple"


Figure 2. More images with bottle and without.

Figure 3. Macro image of ring finger.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Dance legend - Final fantasy (3 coats)
  • Revlon- Vincent van Gold duo, purple (1 coat)
  • Kleancolor - Metallic Fuschia (dots)
References

No comments:

Post a Comment